1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Payment Plans
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kohn Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay provides simple and affordable payment plans for pet parents. Checking to see which plan is best for you does not affect your credit, takes just a couple of minutes and can be done from your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
There are three plan types (3 months, 12 months and 24 months) and Scratchpay can finance from $200 up to $10,000. Approval rates vary from client to client and not all clients will be approved for all plan types.
While we hope your pet doesn’t need critical or urgent care, we trust that Scratchpay payment plans will bring a sense of relief in times of difficulty.
To learn more about Scratchpay or to see which plan(s) you qualify for, click here:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .